hajues hajues 18-21 10 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Hobbies

I wouldn't meddle with the spirit world if I were you.

Best Answer

too late. 3rd eye's already open and i'm a practicer of wicca. now i just need to know how to astral project and time travel.

Best Answer

You are in more danger than you'll ever know...

Best Answer

astral projection should be done naturally, i did it a couple times without realizing it after high school. It leaves a vary distinct impression on your soul, a mark that never washes away.

Best Answer

If your karma is to allow you to do it no practice will be needed. If you are not meant to do it - as most people - no amount of trying will induce it. There are "tollkeepers & guards" at those gates too...for good reason.

Best Answer

my karma should allow me to do it. i don't really hurt people intentionally. i would only use it to help people

Best Answer

Karma, by definition, is mysterious. I have great karma obtaining houses over many years but lousy karma getting anyone to fix them up.
Anyway exactly what would you do if you could project - how would you be helping me for instance? If your motives aren't pure that will stop you. :(

Best Answer

i would access these records i keep hearing about and use the information from them to cure major diseases like cancer and i might even use it to try and stop wars from happening

Best Answer

OK your motives are pure. My guru's guru had a book produced of his utterances called Chidakash Gita. I presume you refer to the Akashic Records. Read his book for some direct revelations and see this link for some others. (I don't purport to believe the others)
http://www.ask.com/wiki/Akashic_records
In any case the records, being experiences of humans who have lived will do little to influence those to come. :(

Best Answer

It takes practice...years of practice.

Best Answer

i know some people on here that have done it on their first try

Best Answer