hajues hajues 18-21 10 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Hobbies

Take some acid. That might help your imagination.

Best Answer

no drugs

Best Answer

Maybe some sleep deprivation then. That might get you hallucinating.

Best Answer

I wouldn't meddle with the spirit world if I were you.

Best Answer

too late. 3rd eye's already open and i'm a practicer of wicca. now i just need to know how to astral project and time travel.

Best Answer

You are in more danger than you'll ever know...

Best Answer

astral projection should be done naturally, i did it a couple times without realizing it after high school. It leaves a vary distinct impression on your soul, a mark that never washes away.

Best Answer

If your karma is to allow you to do it no practice will be needed. If you are not meant to do it - as most people - no amount of trying will induce it. There are "tollkeepers & guards" at those gates too...for good reason.

Best Answer

my karma should allow me to do it. i don't really hurt people intentionally. i would only use it to help people

Best Answer

Karma, by definition, is mysterious. I have great karma obtaining houses over many years but lousy karma getting anyone to fix them up.
Anyway exactly what would you do if you could project - how would you be helping me for instance? If your motives aren't pure that will stop you. :(

Best Answer

i would access these records i keep hearing about and use the information from them to cure major diseases like cancer and i might even use it to try and stop wars from happening

Best Answer

OK your motives are pure. My guru's guru had a book produced of his utterances called Chidakash Gita. I presume you refer to the Akashic Records. Read his book for some direct revelations and see this link for some others. (I don't purport to believe the others)
http://www.ask.com/wiki/Akashic_records
In any case the records, being experiences of humans who have lived will do little to influence those to come. :(

Best Answer

It takes practice...years of practice.

Best Answer

i know some people on here that have done it on their first try

Best Answer