kimberly795 kimberly795 18-21, F 12 Answers Aug 11, 2010

Love your growing body, it will help you back. <br />
Learn to touch and respect food, fresh , unprocessed food.<br />
Don't get into a bubble.

Best Answer

You will only gain weight that way. Your body gets starved and then when you finally feed it, it goes into conservation mode and stores what you eat because it doesn't know when it will next get a meal.

Best Answer

I'm not going to tell you to fix yourself or that what you'r doing is going to kill you because you already know these things. I am pro-ana but would never recomend this as treatment for a battered soul. I believe that we have control over what we do to our bodys and what we put in them or should I say don't put in them. <br />
If this is the way you want to be then that's what your going to do. I never had someone to try and help me get better, mainly cuz no one cared enough to help me and I didn't want help in the first place. <br />
all I can say is that I'm here for you and will keep you in my prayers in hopes that you find what it is in life that your looking for.

Best Answer

So, this is not self image driven. The food being evil usually starts as rejection by a parent at a young age. It gets related to a comment like "you're too big to sit on my lap" or be carried or something similar so this is seen as the source of the problem. There's also the violent outburst from a parent when you don't want to eat something, I had that one for a while. I was made to eat something that I insisted had gone bad, there was no checking by the parent and was threatened to eat it. Finally said parent got upset and threw it at the wall, when the smell filled the room it was definitely known to be bad, but by then it had been an hour or two of screaming and threats(3yrs). Given your description of home life, a lot of stuff did fail, but it wasn't you. Things are harder now, but they do get better. Self harm and self hate comes from guilt. If you feel guilty it means you do care about other people and that means you're a good person that doesn't deserve such treatment.<br />
As to the understanding part, a good deal of my friends have had eating disorders, were cutters and similar things. Think I gravitate towards the afflicted(or them to me) because I am also a damaged near birth type as well. My first memory is being responsible for the accidental death of the girl next door who was my age (2). Parents chose to pretend that nothing happened at all. I stopped talking for several months after that. About 6 months after that I was molested by an uncle. Same deal about pretending nothing happened. I won't go on about everything, that would really suck, but I did have a rough start for sure.<br />
When details are not forthcoming fishing is required, this can apply to you as well if you have no idea where any of this is coming from. Remember that you are a person with thoughts and feelings, you are not just your thoughts and feelings.

Best Answer

To MaybePhil.. honestly you dont know anything about me.. How can you talk like you know what i feel man.. Thats RUDEE!!!!Please you dont know me ok.. You dont know what i feel.

Best Answer

You need to work out and diet correctly. If you starve yourself, you will be very unhealthy and weak and probably grumpy. And as soon as you start eating again, you will gain back all of the weight -- and probably more. It's better to eat 5-6 healthy light meals a day. And try to stay away from carbonated beverages and other junk foods. It may take a while for you to lose weight; each person is different. But if you are eating healthily, you will lose weight. You will lose even more weight if you exercise along with eating a healthy diet.

Best Answer

I am not just trying to lose weight.. i cannot eat becuase its failure and its pain.. Its just evil ok

Best Answer

Don't let your disease become your identity.<br />
Tell the person clodest to you that your eating disorder has got out of control. Get help immediately.<br />
Best wishes

Best Answer

To Hobbinfoot... thanks for advice but i cannot just get help.. OMG you people make it seem like its so easy ITS NOT!!!

Best Answer

You need to get some counseling to find out why you are carrying out this behavior. <br />
Nip it in the bud while you're still young. I know women who have starved themselves to death...<br />
I wish you well...

Best Answer

To princess maine... I cant seek help because this is the only way i can perfect my soul..I am empty without this.. Same goes to all who think i need some kind of help

Best Answer