daisymae152 daisymae152 46-50, F 6 Answers Aug 8, 2012 in Loneliness

not a very good exspierence ,i would talk to you thats what we are all hear for

Best Answer

what a tragic ordeal you have lived through. I'm sorry to hear the guy is out on bail...how long ago did this happen? This site is pretty easy to get the hang of...it might help you get to know people if you shared and posted a story....people will comment and/or send you a friend request and it just goes from there. Good luck and I hope you find someone who can relate to your experience and help you through it. xoxo

Best Answer

Lol click buttons. You'll get the hang of it :) Hope you feel better soon try having a drink to ease the pain.

Best Answer

Doctor would flip out if I had a drink.

Best Answer

Never mind don't do it then!!!! Hmmm ice cream :)

Best Answer

Just read your other comments I'm sorry for what has happened to you. No one has the right to beat anyone up. What I would do is get some comfort from a relative. They always know what to say and they can help

Best Answer

what are you for real?? who is beating you??

Best Answer

I was robbed, my skull crushed to bits and he is out on bail. I am lonely. plz help.

Best Answer

if the skull was crushed and the police called the guy why did thy not call an ambulance?? further more if you are in as much pain as you say you are in why are you wasting your time on EP and not calling an ambulance yourself?? CALL ONE NOW!!

Best Answer

They did and I was on life support for a while before and after the brain surgery. sorry for late response

Best Answer

Might be instant messing. Mail type thing. Send me one.

Best Answer

Who beat you and why?

Best Answer

Someone broke in my house-raped,robbed, and crushed my skull and face with a hammer. I lived. Cops got him.

Best Answer

oh my god. that's horrible. i'm glad they caught him.

Best Answer