I'm struggling with severe depression, suicidal thoughts, low self esteem, and eating disorder, and cutting.
Candace231 Candace231 13-15, F 9 Answers Jun 14, 2012

You can always talk with me if you feel like it. I might have a weird timezone though, so sorry for any delay.

Best Answer

sean_s_con is my skype.

Best Answer

im a good listener. just message me back. :)

Best Answer

Our worst critic is ourselves and this can grow to be very unhealthy.You must develop love for yourself also in equal measure.

Best Answer

I'm 15. And I'm very mature for my age. I just have no hope for anything anymore

Best Answer

to have no hope you must have loss.what has happened

Best Answer

But I dOnt know how to do that if I don't have and self esteem

Best Answer

self esteem is how you think or see self If you run a negative program about self in your head you self image is low.

Best Answer

wow.... you do need to talk..........pick me if you need to..........

Best Answer

Ha you're telling me. And thank you so much

Best Answer

seriously......now may not the time - i'm pretty wasted right now.......but you need to vent those thoughts outta your head let me know any time.......you'll find your way to peace one day ...PROMISE......just keep that in mind for now kid.....big hugs to you...

Best Answer

Been there. Depends on whats causing the stress? I'd be more then willing to help. My mom caused my stress, so i had to fight back for five years before she admited defeat and i went to live with my dad. Is it a case like that, or do you just not know? I'd be more then happy to help!

Best Answer

Thank you! And no it's nothing like a divorce or bad family. It's just like I hate myself. And it's no ones fault but mine

Best Answer

IntenseCookie would be a very good person for you to talk with

Best Answer

Ok, if its a case like that, how many REAL and close friends do you have? I admit i dont like me alot, and i've lost alot of good friends when i moved, but this song really helps me get through. Actually, heres a couple.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAoao9FkHwE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
They really are good songs. Like, the first one has a line, "Depression aint gonna pressure us."
The second one is just saying that you've become so much, even with little support. Like, someone wants you to be some one your not. Linkin Park REALLY helped me get over my depression. Its like he was talking to me personally... cheesy, i know.

Best Answer

That means alot holywren :)

Best Answer