TrgdyAnn *I giggles at you*

Best Answer

If we had that power we'd all be perfect.<br />
Chances are, you aren't lacking anything except acceptance of yourself the way you are.

Best Answer

a brain!x

Best Answer

Honey you lack nothing if you have God on your side!

Best Answer

I believe you need to be seeking some answers that lie deep with in side yourself.To be honest with ourself some time hurts but once we except it then can we make changes.

Best Answer

A therapist.

Best Answer

hmmm well, this is a hard one. Some small answer like 'god' cannot answer your question. This requires an in-depth search into your own mind.<br />
What do you need to know? <br />
You need to know that self searchers will eventually find who they are, so keep looking at yourself, stay focused and don't rely on what others say, set up your own value system by which to decide what you feel is lacking and how to gain the things you lack. I don't know you, but you sound like a thinking person who cares about yourself...Best of luck to you, I am certain you will find your way, because you are looking!

Best Answer

turn around, its there on your back!

Best Answer

gratitude

Best Answer

confused

Best Answer

The understanding that you lack nothing but your awareness to know that you lack nothing.

Best Answer

decide what you need and then see if you have it??? im not sure if i completely got this question. but.... A FOR EFFORT. GO ME!

Best Answer

Yourself.

Best Answer

You need knowledge, I suppose.

Best Answer