it has to be under 2mins and his has to be suitable for under 18s. it can be about anything!!! :)
theunderstandingflower theunderstandingflower 18-21, F 8 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Music

Be mind numbingly,heart-stoppingly,embarrassingly honest when you answer these questions: A) What are you doing and where are you doing it? B)What do you spend most of your time thinking about? and B) What can you barely bring yourself to confess?....Write your songs based on your answers to those questiions.I promise you will have a hit.

Best Answer

I like the old farm place idea, just add a story to it, use metaphors and bring in the senses. Dusty roads, sweet hay, kittens with milk mustaches, cob webs dangling from fences. It could be that an animal tells the story about living on the farm.

Best Answer

A song about you, make it about ur triumphs and/or failures

Best Answer

yeah, that'll be good. i'll try it, thanx :)

Best Answer

The old farm place

Best Answer

that sounds like a hit. i'll start writing it now :) but i still need some more ideas (just incase)

Best Answer

The song that never ends

Best Answer

A song about polar bears

Best Answer

aw cute. mebees. that would be so cool. :)

Best Answer

:-DDDD

Best Answer

I vote for love and heartbreak!

Best Answer

yeah, that is so cheerfull. you know what, if i write that sort of song, you'll be the first to read it. :)

Best Answer