I'm having trouble finding were I belong. I feel lost and trapped, like I don't know where i'm going in life. I want to follow what god has planned for me but i don't know how. I pray and i cry myself to sleep every night hoping someone is listening but i'm still left here shattered, hurt and alone. I find myself questioning my existence, of why would god put someone like me on this earth. I feel like such a failure, i feel like i'm letting everyone down. I had a friend on here who killed herself this june and i keep thinking if she couldn't do it and my favorite actor Robin Williams couldn't stay here either what does that say about me? I feel like i'm going no where. I don't see a future. I'm so tired of trying so hard to make something of myself and to be the best person i can be but i just end up disappointing myself. I feel so depressed..... I have so many feelings constantly going through my head i just can't take it anymore. Nobody cares, Nobody listens!
MKM18 MKM18 18-21, F 8 Answers Aug 20 in Community

But we do care. I may not know you, but I care. I know what pain and suffering are like, but I also know what it's like to celebrate. Sometimes it takes The Creator a while to find that perfect thing for you. I found out at 27 that I'm supposed to go into sleep medicine, and fight to prevent Anesthesia Awareness. (That's when you wake up during surgery. My Awareness happened in 2007. Hang in there. Write about your feelings, and try to do at least one different thing every day. I'm deeply sorry for the loss of your friend to suicide. I also know how that feels (it sucks big time), and like you, I miss Robin Williams and grieve for him. *BIG HUG!!*

Best Answer

i want you to read this. ow not saying you have to do the same by any means. but just to let you know, others. myself have been through it, and God did answer.
http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-On-A-Spiritual-Journey/3409972

Best Answer

i would love to give you advice.

Best Answer

talk to god about it

Best Answer

you have to look deep inside yourself, you have to determine what lights up your fire and propels you to feel passion like nothing else. Until you make peace within yourself, you will always feel lost or trapped. You need focus and center in your life, get rid of clutter that you don't need anymore; let the past go, let all those negative thoughts go. Before you recreate your life, you must get rid of the old, and put something redeeming and fresh back into you.

Best Answer

Best Answer

just ask god what he wants you to do

Best Answer