But we do care. I may not know you, but I care. I know what pain and suffering are like, but I also know what it's like to celebrate. Sometimes it takes The Creator a while to find that perfect thing for you. I found out at 27 that I'm supposed to go into sleep medicine, and fight to prevent Anesthesia Awareness. (That's when you wake up during surgery. My Awareness happened in 2007. Hang in there. Write about your feelings, and try to do at least one different thing every day. I'm deeply sorry for the loss of your friend to suicide. I also know how that feels (it sucks big time), and like you, I miss Robin Williams and grieve for him. *BIG HUG!!*

Best Answer

i want you to read this. ow not saying you have to do the same by any means. but just to let you know, others. myself have been through it, and God did answer.
http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-On-A-Spiritual-Journey/3409972

Best Answer

i would love to give you advice.

Best Answer

talk to god about it

Best Answer

you have to look deep inside yourself, you have to determine what lights up your fire and propels you to feel passion like nothing else. Until you make peace within yourself, you will always feel lost or trapped. You need focus and center in your life, get rid of clutter that you don't need anymore; let the past go, let all those negative thoughts go. Before you recreate your life, you must get rid of the old, and put something redeeming and fresh back into you.

Best Answer

Best Answer

just ask god what he wants you to do

Best Answer