who keeps reporting your questions as "offensive" and the fucktards that run the site agree when it's not. You're just being honest with your opinion and you can't even be that.... So any hackers, any one with something clever...please, I'd appreciate the help.
EmotionalPrincess EmotionalPrincess 22-25, F 7 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in EP

Create an fake account go to a public or use a different computer so the goverment cant track your ip address then send your victim one message that will scar him or her for the rest of her life. Like i think of you everytime i ********** or something like that

Best Answer

Bahaha. Good...but no...

Best Answer

hmmm, i dont know since its online. i would normally say karma will get em but yeah i dont know i would be super annoyed

Best Answer

Exactly. What to do....what to do....

Best Answer

the best revenge so I've been told is to let them think you're planning revenge....

Best Answer

That sounds good. But it's purely a one-sided game currently.
This ******* plays the victim when he admits to how he would hit a woman if she hit him.
Anyway, my words to him was nothing but the fact that he should sleep with the fishes, because I don't think he's good for humanity. And I was banned from my site.
On top of that, any man that does that just seems like a ***** to me...because they run and ***** about every little thing...UH.

Best Answer

No one is gonna answer this man.

Best Answer

I'm a female. And obviously you answered.

Best Answer

So? I wasn't calling you A man. It's a turn of phrase. Maybe...you're just a *****?

Best Answer

A turn-of-phrase that makes you look stupid and hasn't been used in a while. *sigh*
I can be a *****. Not all the time. Only when dealing with idiots. The point is...if you have nothing of use to say that's not even funny or even remotely helpful, why be a c*nt and answer?
No need to be rude when answering. No need to even say that no one's going to answer.

Best Answer

awww, someone has a stalker

Best Answer

No. *sigh* Is everyone stupid like this on this site?
The point is, I want to get the person back. I can't.

Best Answer

Idiots like you? Of course.

Best Answer

*rolls eyes*

Best Answer