cedesjod cedesjod 31-35 5 Answers Mar 25, 2012

Try EBay.

Best Answer

Try Kijiji.

Best Answer

You're too stupid for words. He should be buying you gifts. He's using you and you're too stupid to realize that. Have you no shame or self-esteem? What does he do for you that you need to come online and beg people to help you buy your boyfriend a car? What's wrong with women? People like you are the reason why there are no more good men on the planet--they think we're all as stupid as you.

Best Answer

i tried kijiji and didn't really want to do ebay...i checked walmart already..hum
and blogger, thank you...

Best Answer

good idea xuul, thanks....blogger, blow me!!

Best Answer

Oh, is this a toy car or a real car? I thought it was a real car...sorry. No woman should be buying a real car for a man because no man is worthy of it.

Best Answer

No thanks, you're too dirty and ugly. I will block you though so we never have to speak again. How's that?

Best Answer

read a little b4 answering, gosh. AND if you knew what this man has done for me i think i can go out of my way for him a little. i cook for him and clean too....pathetic eh? lol

Best Answer

You're by far to harsh.

Best Answer

I misread the question. I don't have a car and I assumed she was looking online for someone to help her buy a car for her boyfriend. I can't stand women who let men use them...sorry.

Best Answer

i was harsh, no i just asked a question and didn't need to be called names and have you be rude. for no reason

Best Answer

I apologize...will be more careful when I respond to questions. There are just so many women letting men use them on here. It drives me nuts.

Best Answer

no problem. i was defensive because my boyfriend treats me very well and cant take anyone critizing him. but i thought you were just trying to play atround by being contraversal...

Best Answer