I'm bi...I've came out to my friends how do I to my parents...please help
cheetahwoods cheetahwoods 16-17, M 6 Answers Mar 20 in LGBT

No you don't. Stop being stupid.

Best Answer

sorry - don't know any of you, and have no personal experience - good luck

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

What do u mean why

Best Answer

Why do you need to tell them? It's your private business and none of theirs. You don't need to inform everyone.

Best Answer

because why should you lie or hide who you are

Best Answer

I don't see how it's other people's business to know who you're attracted to. I don't understand the need to explain your sexuality to other people. To be asked is one thing but why give up personal and private information to others when it's unnecessary? Not everything in a persons life needs to be public knowledge.

Best Answer

Just find the right time and say it. Might be handy to have a place to stay if you need it like a friends. Or have some info available for your parents.

Best Answer

There are usually LGBT groups in / near most metropolitan cities that can help you with the coming out process as it is unique to each person in most cases ...<br />
The only way that I would help anyone is a one on one .. pro counseling session ..but since that is out of the question ; I'd suggest that you find one of the organizations and get some advice from folks who deal with it on a daily basis .<br />
With that said ; how do your parents talk about people who are gay , bi etc ? Do they call them unkind names ? Make slurs ? or do they speak respectful of them .... THAT answer alone could be a clue as to if you will have any problems with them when you come out .... <br />
So many times , parents already know the sexual orientation of their children and are just waiting .... for the child to come to them .<br />
Best of luck ...

Best Answer