imimimmvkb imimimmvkb 13-15, F 7 Answers Dec 17, 2013 in Health

You also need to learn how to spell.

Best Answer

U need to **** ur self ****

Best Answer

LOL. Just sayin'

Best Answer

Seriously though. I think you're a little young to be losing weight through dieting. Do you exercise? I actually want to help but I'm not sure what 1.65 meters translates to in feet and inches.

Best Answer

You're relatively young, are you not? So you don't really NEED to lose weight. You just need to become more active. Don't stay sat behind the computer all the time, get up and go out, try not to make life all about your cellphone, join an after school activity where you can interact with actual human beings, have fun while you are active. <br />
If you already are active, then I suggest you try and eat better. Recently I took on a healthier life and have noticed that it has changed my body. Not eating as much starch or sweet stuff really improves your body to the max. <br />
If you need help on the food part, I've now got a food blog too. It may improve your eating if you are open to lots of green vegetables.

Best Answer

Good to let us know.

Best Answer

Great app called my fitness pal helped me lose 20lbs

Best Answer

it very simple.eat less,move your body more

Best Answer