tattgirl75 tattgirl75 36-40, F 4 Answers Jan 18 in Community

Walk, eat smaller portions

Best Answer

Of course, exercise and eat such that you have a caloric deficit, but those are obvious. Medication that works is a bit trickier - a lot of people buy into diet pills that don't actually do anything/aren't FDA approved, etc. The following are a list of proven anorectic agents:

Oxymetazoline - available OTC in the US as a nasal spray.
Phentermine - Rx only, specifically for weight loss.
Bupropion (Wellbutrin) - Rx only, typically used as antidepressant.
Amphetamine (Adderall, Dexedrine) - Rx only, typically for ADHD treatment.
Methamphetamine (Desoxyn) - Rx only, also typically for ADHD, but has indications for exogenous obesity as well.

I wouldn't recommend amphetamine or methamphetamine for weight loss unless you are very desperate to lose weight or are overweight to a dangerous degree - they are incredibly effective, but cause medical complications. I have tried buproprion myself as an antidepressant and noticed a bit of weight loss, so that one would be my personal recommendation for something that works but isn't too over the top, hehe.

Best Answer

Stick to a good diet and exercise plan and you'll lose lbs fast. It may take a week or two for your body to get use to the change, so don't worry if you're not losing weight in the first week of starting any diet plan.

Best Answer

In my job I walk about 7 miles per day.

Best Answer