tattgirl75 tattgirl75 36-40, F 12 Answers Jan 18 in Dating & Relationships

I've been taking Garcinia Cambogia with Pure Raspberry Ketone, and an added colon cleanse pill at times to flush out my system. I also do minimal cardio workout, and limit my calorie and sugar intake.<br />
If you decide to take a look at what I've been using, make sure you know the appropriate amount and usage for Garcinia to ACTUALLY work. You need to have a certain amount of intake in order for it to be effective!<br />
Of course, everyone is different. You may find something else that works better for you. Or maybe this would be perfect for you? There's a bunch of good (and bad lol) info in the comment section, already. Good luck!

Best Answer

My fathers advice...if you want to lose 15 lbs of ugly fat?<br />
Cut off you head...drum roll please?

Best Answer

The most you can realistically lose is 3lbs of fat per week. Do this by going for brisk one hour walk every day, and eating 1200 calories per day. You will reach your goal in about five weeks.

Best Answer

Cut off your arm

Best Answer

Drink lots and lots of water cut high sodium foods and carbs...eat tiny meals throughout the day, lots of fish and chicken or venison (lean meats stay away from pork) veggies (no dressing on salads) and fruits...for the water, every time you have a food craving drink some water in 20 minutes if your still hungry eat a hand full of almonds or some fruit or veggies...set a time schedule so you have set times for breakfast lunch and dinner, that way your body won't have as many crazy random food cravings youll train yourself to be hungry for a small meal at those times and a small snack in-between...exercise for an hour a day do 3 miles on an elliptical or walk or run...

Best Answer

Rice cakes, and tap water.

Best Answer

Horrifically unhealthy. Though I'm sure it'd work in the short term.

Best Answer

what's with the multiple questions? o.O

Best Answer

pills are not the way to go xx

Best Answer

Cut out all carbs and sugars. And exercise.

Best Answer