Eat half what you normally do, skip sweets, candy, fats, treats, ice cream, anything with a bunch of sugar, and bread. Make sure you do eat though. If you fast you will kick your body into fat retention mode and it will hang onto the fat like your life depennded on it. Fasting seems good but is bad. Eat at least 1500 calories a day. Carrots you can eat, celery (with no dip), <br />
Excercise everyday for at least an hr. Run, run run. Take care not to overdue though because of the potential for injury. You must invest in a good cross training or running shoe.

Best Answer

cardio, every day fof one hour, cut out all junk food, buy one of the mens fitness mags, loads of diet and exercise info in them

Best Answer

ramadan.

Best Answer

I would definitely try the Zeal For Life Challenge! I lost 21lbs on it and two pant sizes my friend jennifer lost 71lbs on it and is still losing! It is a fantastic program because it helps level out your hormones and helps get your body back on track! If your hormones are out of whack you can't expect to lose weight by just eating right and working out. I know from experience because i have literally tried everything. From jenny craig to weight watchers to this to that and Zeal For Life is the only one that worked for me. It doesn't tell you to do anything crazy except implement the wellness program into your diet. It actually gives you a personal training coach along with the program and its amazing! I would love to share more with you and help you achieve your goal!
www.pinkpowderpusher.com

Best Answer