I have a gym membership at planet fitness what equimpemt should mainly use. What foods I should eat AND I am on a tight budget so if there is a program out there need to cook foods on low budget thanks :D
gaul92 gaul92 22-25, M 8 Answers Oct 3, 2011

Eat half what you normally do, skip sweets, candy, fats, treats, ice cream, anything with a bunch of sugar, and bread. Make sure you do eat though. If you fast you will kick your body into fat retention mode and it will hang onto the fat like your life depennded on it. Fasting seems good but is bad. Eat at least 1500 calories a day. Carrots you can eat, celery (with no dip), <br />
Excercise everyday for at least an hr. Run, run run. Take care not to overdue though because of the potential for injury. You must invest in a good cross training or running shoe.

Best Answer

Well it's common sense really. Make your own meals from scratch. Eat healthy, small meals 6 times a day, limiting your total caloric intake to not less than 800 calories per day. If the fat is natural, include it, if it's processed, remove it. Eat natural foods, don't eat anything man made, other than a protein shake. Do 15 - 20 minutes of hard cardio to get your heart rate up then spend 40 minutes lifting weights hitting a different set of muscle groups each day and going until you feel your muscles *shake*, because that's when you know they're starting to break down and rebuild. Have your protein shake immediately after your workout. 7 days a week

Best Answer

I highly recommend Nutrisystem. You would have to pay for your food from them and it does cost something but they send you most of the food you will need to eat in a month and it is all low glycemic index (very important for weight loss) as well as low calorie food. You have to buy your own milk (for cerreal) and your own fresh lettuce and veggies. It is very easy to do and you never get hungry (due to the low glycemic index of the foods). Other than that, all I could recommend it that you eat small meals with low glycemic food (look it up if you don't know what that is). Eating low on the glycemic index keeps your insulin from spiking which basically means you never get hungry which makes sticking to a diet much easier.

Best Answer

cardio, every day fof one hour, cut out all junk food, buy one of the mens fitness mags, loads of diet and exercise info in them

Best Answer

ramadan.

Best Answer

I would definitely try the Zeal For Life Challenge! I lost 21lbs on it and two pant sizes my friend jennifer lost 71lbs on it and is still losing! It is a fantastic program because it helps level out your hormones and helps get your body back on track! If your hormones are out of whack you can't expect to lose weight by just eating right and working out. I know from experience because i have literally tried everything. From jenny craig to weight watchers to this to that and Zeal For Life is the only one that worked for me. It doesn't tell you to do anything crazy except implement the wellness program into your diet. It actually gives you a personal training coach along with the program and its amazing! I would love to share more with you and help you achieve your goal!
www.pinkpowderpusher.com

Best Answer