sab01 sab01 26-30, F 11 Answers Aug 24, 2012 in Health

I used it and only side effect I had was made me little sick to my stomach but I found that if I ate half my meal took med then ate rest I did fine. I will say I smoked longer than it said to but after 2 months of taking med I quit smoking for 9 months, no longer liked taste or smell. Sad to report I am back to smoking but considering doing Chantix again. Like previous poster said everyones body is different and reacts differently but being in medical profession I can say we have had many more patients report no side affects than ones who had issues, I say give it a try.

Best Answer

My friend and his cousin used it and had very bad nightmares.

Best Answer

I'm thinking about trying it. I've heard good things about it, and my doctor is recommending that I try it.<br />
I found the skit that they did on SNL about it funny as hell. :-P

Best Answer

my dr has recommended too. my aunt didn't have a single side effect, but my boss had the worst side effects. i still need to make the appt to actually talk to my dr about it, i know she can give me more answers. i feel talking to people who have been through it would help more though.

Best Answer

Really, no one can tell you how your body and mind will react to it. We're all different, which is why a lot of medicines affect people different ways. Since I'm hearing much more positive about it from people, I'm leaning toward trying it as my decision. If I have an adverse reaction, I'll just stop taking it.

Best Answer

i did good for 2 weeks - then i started with the dreams, hallucinations, etc and couldn't remember what was dreams or real so i had to quit taking it

Best Answer

my boss had the depression and suicidal thoughts so he had to stop...that's what i'm afraid of

Best Answer

works for some people - give it a try, you can always stop taking it. I'm going back to the patches

Best Answer

There is a surgery in which they work on your ear and it makes you not smoke.

Best Answer

My dad quit with it no problem

Best Answer

I might suggest a high dossage of nortriptyline.

Best Answer

My ex did. He also couldn't use nicotine patches because had violent nightmares.

Best Answer