You know that little bit of panic feeling you get when you realize you're out of smokes and the stores you can walk to are closed til morning?
ItIsMadness ItIsMadness 26-30, F 6 Answers Jan 11 in Community

If you want to quit .. make it happen.<br />
Why would you want to have to panic over something like not having a cigarette? <br />
Your life (and those around you) will be so much healthier and you'll be able to spend the money you spend on cigarettes on other things!<br />
Do it because you want to live a long life ... you deserve that, don't you think?

Best Answer

i agree, i won't lie, i enjoy a good camel cig and some coffee...but i know it is a bad habit, it was kinda a joking comment of how it sucks when youre out of smokes and think you wont make it til morning....and how that is a sign i need to quit...i'm working on it

Best Answer

Good luck .. I hope you succeed! :)

Best Answer

thanks! I have a 4 year old lil smarty, he keeps reminding me that I said " cigarettes are bad and mommy is going to quit", so i have to soon! I'm weaning down...went from about 10 a day to 6 or 7...its a start!

Best Answer

Yes,I know that feeling,now I make sure I've got enough on me all the time.I need to quit as well :)

Best Answer

I know that feeling all to well.:-(

Best Answer

so quit. Have u tried the nicotine patch?

Best Answer

Guess how many people die from smoking each day?

Best Answer