I'm thinking about buying a moped. nothing else comes to mind. (THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT) =P
OoLunaoO OoLunaoO 26-30, F 14 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Community

Get a bicycle. Much cheaper

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I live in a big city, I don't see myself pedaling to a far job.

Best Answer

I pedalled too one job I had that was 13 kilometers on the other side of town ( about 6 miles ). That was with owning a truck and car too. It only took an extra 15 minutes in traffic

Best Answer

I say go for style and class........ get a trained Tiger..... no one will steal a tiger (oh wait... they did in the first Hangover movie)...lol

Best Answer

yup, I see animal abuse organizations behind me.

Best Answer

If you must have an engine, consider not getting any two-wheeled motorized bikes. None of them must meet the same environmental standards that an automobile must. Plus, if you can drive a car at 30 mpg and carry passengers, you have out economized a moped at 60 mpg that carries only you. Plus, you would stay out of the weather.

Best Answer

I thought about all this, including getting into an accident and probably have 0 chances of survival. What will be the equivalent to a moped but in a car?

Best Answer

Some of the Japanese and Korean cars are quite small. The advantage with them is they are reliable. The Fiat is cheap, but not terribly reliable. Also, the smallest Fords. But if you are willing to do the work and want a much lower price on something quite reliable, you must hunt down cars owned by older people or finicky people like me. The car might be ten or fifteen years old, but it has very little wear and the maintenance has been done as well as or better than the factory recommendations. Honda and Toyota products, Fords. There just weren't many Korean cars imported back then.

Best Answer

Thank you very much, I used to do this loooong time ago.

Best Answer

just use your dads car as usual

Best Answer

I don't have a dad

Best Answer

A good pair of sneakers.

Best Answer

ha ha ha

Best Answer

Bus fare!

Best Answer

I'm keeping this one in mind

Best Answer

Bicycle -healthier too!

Best Answer

A pony, Shank's Pony.

Best Answer

I don't now if that type of transportation is allowed

Best Answer

Errr, shank's pony means to walk, use your legs, it may or may not be an option for you.

Best Answer

Best Answer

2000 geo metro 40mpg basic car no thrills i drove mine till 198,000 miles

Best Answer

they are so cute

Best Answer

Camel??

Best Answer

I don't want PETA harassing me

Best Answer

sadly other than riding the bus id say moped

Best Answer

It's illegal to own any mode of transportation that has all 4 of those qualitys.

Best Answer