For the past year or so i have developed a twitch, my doctor says it is my body letting out adrenaline that i havnt let out properly. such as stress, excitment etc. they get more frequent the more stressed and tired i am.. i just need to know a way to de-stress a little?
AeroBubbles AeroBubbles 16-17, F 6 Answers Apr 7, 2012

Take a walk, exercise, go to the park and revel in nature!

Or even better, bring a book, and read in nature~

Call up a friend, maybe go out for some coffee or tea, and just chat.

These things do it for me. Just find the time to do it, and not be too focused on work all the time, rest from intense work can really build up stress.

Best Answer

Slow deep breathing is one of the best.

A creative hobby that really absorbs you attention is good.

Exercise and fitness relief stress and make actual stress easier to cope with.

And meditation is a well proven antidote.

Best Answer

Doing my art was always a stress releif, like i'd come home and spend hours on a sculpture to take my mind off things, but since my art has become my work its also becoming a stress :/ thankyou for the advice

Best Answer

Inadequate magnesium intake can cause fasciculations, especially after a magnesium loss due to severe diarrhea. Over-exertion is another risk factor for magnesium loss. As 70-80% of the adult population does not consume the recommended daily amount of magnesium,[3] inadequate intake may also be a common cause. Treatment consists of increased intake of magnesium, such as nuts (especially almonds) and bananas. Magnesium supplements may also be taken. However, too much magnesium may cause diarrhea, resulting in dehydration and nutrient loss (including magnesium). Chelated magnesium can help reduce this effect.

Fasciculation also often occurs during a rest period after sustained stress, such as that brought on by unconsciously tense muscles. Reducing stress and anxiety is therefore another useful treatment.

Wikipedia

Best Answer

fly fishing

Best Answer

Mediation...really helps alot too goto youtube and look it up there are some on there and they relaxed me to the point of falling asleep at the pc...:)

Best Answer