What do you do when you feel stuck? Like you can't do anything because fear controls you? I WANT things to get better I really do. But I've had really bad experiences:-( I was hurt and although I've moved on and even forgiven that person that hurt me I can't bring myself to trust anyone anymore I'm too scared, the pain surfaces each time I start trusting and makes me push people away. I CAN'T take it anymore. I want to have a normal life. :-(
newstrongerme newstrongerme 22-25, F 8 Answers Jan 13 in Community

Fear is a natural result of unforeseen results: you go to the store, but get in a car wreck- you will still go shopping, but always remember the wreck- once you have successfully achieved the shopping trip, the thoughts of the wreck goes away! With relationships, however, it is more difficult, for the goal is fluid, and the chance of a bad experience reoccurring is always there. All you can do, is to go slowly: join a volunteer group, focus on giving of yourself to others, and this will forge new friendships, I guarantee it!

Best Answer

One day at a time.One person at a time.Don't be afraid to ask the Lord for help.You can just keep it between you and Him.

Best Answer

just carry on, its only a bump in the road, not the end.

Best Answer

You must try to block out the past somehow you can only go forward it's only natural to be cautious as you have had bad experiences in the but it's like the old saying you have to creep before you crawl take it one day at a time

Best Answer

The only thing you can do for yourself is to try to focus really hard on what you want to achieve in your life. People who are brave often are fearful inside, but courage is acting despite that fear. We've all had bad experiences; some worse than others. You're allowing past hurts to affect you in the present, and it's also hindering your growth, too. I know it's hard to trust people, this world is often cold and cruel. I think somewhere inside of us, we have to make ourselves fight back and fight for what we want. You're not alone in how you feel; I can totally relate to having many of those same feelings.

Best Answer

Only YOU can do it. Everything begins in the head. So guard your thoughts.

Best Answer

Easy to say:-(

Best Answer

That's why I wrote only YOU can DO it

Best Answer

It takes a lot of time and patience.Also it does help to see a professional councilor,hang in there and never give up.

Best Answer

You have to find personal happiness instead of depending on others to make or break your life.<br />
Get some counseling .. we don't know how to help you.<br />
Good Luck.

Best Answer