I have a social phobia, and i got scared when going to school because everyone i cross in the street or every classmate is my greatest fear. i ppl talk to me i got scared Even if ppl tend to think that i'm a very strong person because i don't let it show . So would u guys please tell me how do it stop being afraid of people plus keeping them away from me at school ?? they got used to the old 'me' who speaks to them every now and then and who helps them with their homework can i change my behavior or is it too late if yes how do it change my behavior so they keep themselves away from me
nerdy99 nerdy99 18-21, F 4 Answers Feb 7 in Health

Isolate yourself. Just don't speak. Not even when spoken to. Avert your eyes. Look down. Move away. Thats a pretty good indicator that somethings wrong and you need to be left alone.

As for getting over it, you kinda need to look inside yourself and figure out the root of your problem, then work at that.

Best Answer

Thanks you u really helped (y) <3

Best Answer

Carry pepper spray. It will give you that sense of security you lack.

Best Answer

xD (y)

Best Answer

It is your body response to stress, a trauma that haunts you from one single beginning point. Go to there in your mind and fight, that is, accept your body hormones affecting your whole body. Just suck it.

Best Answer

there is no plural to advice.

Best Answer