ok, i'm 13 this photo is really me, do i look ugly? i mean nobody talks to me where i live, i don't have any friends, and feel hope less, i've tried to talk to people before but they just leave and say i'm busy, when there not.... PLZ EP! I NEED HELP! tell me the truth do i look ugly???
BaileyBabyBlue BaileyBabyBlue 13-15, F 15 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Hobbies

nope you don't look ugly at all :) you should be more confident about it :) don't assume they find you ugly because they don't speak to you we all have bad friend:) and if there anything you don't like about yourself you can always change it until you find it good enough for you and not for other :)

Best Answer

hell no your just perfect the way u are and only 13<br />
one day u will look back at this question and laugh when u are a beautiful young college educated women with confidance and a young man on your arm <br />
u will see im right in time till then rock on lololol

Best Answer

most people seem to me either as ugly as they think they are or its in their actions<br />
there was this one girl i kind of thought was ugly a few years with a whole new personality and attitude it made her gorgeous to me

Best Answer

well i mean i'm funny, nice, and love to help people, but when people look at me there just ew shes ugly i bet she's super dumb and boring, they don't even get to know me

Best Answer

do you think that or they say that?

Best Answer

i some times hear them say it :(

Best Answer

well youre not ugly
dont listen to them

Best Answer

sry cant see your profile.

Best Answer

dude, this pic thats me,
&lt;+++++++++++

Best Answer

Hmmm... its hard to tell from the picture. But you want the truth which is that I don't think I would have been attracted to you. I thought you looked older at first, I was surprised by your age. But as to ugly... everyone looks different to one another. There isn't just one 'UGLY' which is ugly for everyone. You may be the most beautiful person to someone one day! Or maybe many people will think your beautiful! I think the most important thing is that you like you. Even the ugliest woman in the world found someone to love them, and became really successful... seriously... I went to her website... hehe it made me cry, most of us worry about not being attractive... Anyway, there is definitely something about worrying about that if other people like you that seems to make you less attractive. That is for everyone btw. Not just you hehe. Good luck finding people that can like you for you :)

Best Answer

woah uh okay...thx, haha lol

Best Answer

No your not ugly,that's the truth.

Best Answer