nope you don't look ugly at all :) you should be more confident about it :) don't assume they find you ugly because they don't speak to you we all have bad friend:) and if there anything you don't like about yourself you can always change it until you find it good enough for you and not for other :)

Best Answer

hell no your just perfect the way u are and only 13<br />
one day u will look back at this question and laugh when u are a beautiful young college educated women with confidance and a young man on your arm <br />
u will see im right in time till then rock on lololol

Best Answer

most people seem to me either as ugly as they think they are or its in their actions<br />
there was this one girl i kind of thought was ugly a few years with a whole new personality and attitude it made her gorgeous to me

Best Answer

well i mean i'm funny, nice, and love to help people, but when people look at me there just ew shes ugly i bet she's super dumb and boring, they don't even get to know me

Best Answer

do you think that or they say that?

Best Answer

i some times hear them say it :(

Best Answer

well youre not ugly
dont listen to them

Best Answer

sry cant see your profile.

Best Answer

dude, this pic thats me,
&lt;+++++++++++

Best Answer

No your not ugly,that's the truth.

Best Answer