We were friends in fb for few months until I met her in person and we met few times. I liked spending time with her so I offered her to travel with me and she agreed. So we took a 5 day trip and then again 12 day trip in Europe. Naturally I felt attracted towards her but I showed no signs of it. I haven't had a girl friend before so I really don't know how to make a move or to know what's going in her mind. We did have to share our bed most of the times but I haven't tried getting intimated with her or any sort of things. I felt the desire the hold her hand or kiss her, but I couldn't do it. May be I am too shy to make a move or afraid of rejections. Now the trip is over I do regret about not expressing my feelings. She is a divorcee and just broke up with her boyfriend but she often mentions about him through her conversation. We are going for few more trips together. I am just not sure if I should make a move. I really need some suggestion....
crazihilary crazihilary 26-30, M 4 Answers Jan 1 in Dating & Relationships

dude you must or get rid of her

Best Answer

i will go for the former one..

Best Answer

I would try to bring it up in a conversation so she can deflect it more easily. I don't think she will, but that would be much better than trying to just suddenly lock lips with her.

Best Answer

She did tell me about couple of incidents where guys wanted to make out with her but she denied. I asked if she had previous incidents of these kind, she said yes but not like this one where they don't even her name.

Best Answer

Make a move, so you make a fool of yourself. No big deal, we all have. Just do it. You may succeed on the other hand.

Best Answer

I spoke with her colleague and he told me go ahead too. but sometimes when she spoke about her boyfriend (might be ex, but through her conversation I felt they are planning to get together), that turns me off.

Best Answer

That gives you an easy way to let her know it bothers you and that you're interested! Next time she does say something like "I've got to admit that I'm feeling jealous when you bring him up." An overture like that would be the best way. (well, me being a dateless wonder might make that suspect, hahaha)

Best Answer

Just do it, dumbass.

If she stops you, shrug and move on.

DON'T apologize, but DO back off if she draws a line in the sand.

Best Answer

I am afraid of loosing a good friend if things don't work out well.. We do have few trips planned so it will be awkward situation I feel.

Best Answer

It's only as awkward as you are. If you shrug it off as "oh well I was horny and thought I'd try" she'll be fine with it. Especially if you don't apologize and look at her like she's crazy if she takes offense. Trust me on this one. The only way it'll screw anything up is if she feels the same way but is in denial (which you can work with) or if she's a psycho *****.

Best Answer

I think you are right, I should make a move and lets see what happens..

Best Answer

I'm 90% certain she's wondering why you haven't already. :P

Best Answer

that's what her colleague from work said to me.. he was surprised to know that I spent so much time with her, shared bed with her but didn't even hold her hand. I haven't done this before so I am afraid of making it happen.

Best Answer

*slaps forehead*

Best Answer