Think about something you really like or somethign u experience togehter..For example your teddy bear name, your fav disney character, a color, Ahems this is top Scret ok Yaw'Ll so dont Leak this out... She calls me r3d , bc its my color and yehhh u kno,, and i nick named her Pinky... erm lets leave it at that.. but i am not with her so theres this wierd echo going on ...

Best Answer

but what does r3d mean? red??

Best Answer

give me more pet names for guys??
and i really need to know the time to start saying it orelse he'll think something is wrong with me!!

Best Answer

r3d comes from a char i used to play online before i meet her, as in R3DRUM /REDRUM.Its also my color red. Pretty much anyone that knows me calls me r3d and all the experience with friedns and everyone. So it became natural and special to me when it comes to the reason for that pet name. You cant let time rush you but then again you can also make up one until one sticks to you and him. It could be somethign you did with him or how you see him or something you like. I am assumeing he has one for you already thats special to him to call you by. Sometimes it is easy and sometiems its very hard to come up with one or two, but when it does you will know. I have heard others use Boo or Bu , as in your my Boo baebe. Its nice but its common and used alot. I wanted a my own name and thats what makes it special, at least to me and her. Try google up pet names etc. there are lots , i promise you come up with a couple and when you do let me know ,, k k ,, i cant wait to hear what you came up with. Remember it has to come from you and no one else, it has to be something u love and adore or cherish and ofc cute, i guess. There are pet names for guys / girls / both. i dunno i think its neat adn when you do find it, it will be natural and sticks with you forever. Best Wishes and GL... Let me know how u did,,kk = }

Best Answer