.....any oldie EPers wanna take pity on me and be my EP grandparents that would be cooool :D
picklelilly picklelilly 36-40, F 8 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Parenting & Family

If signup dates were our birth dates, then I could be your grand-grandfather.

Best Answer

Asking for "oldie" Ep'ers isn't a great way to endear yourself for potential grandparents .. lol

There are quite a few on here who might consider you an oldie ...

Best Answer

it's a term of endearment where I come from :) as for me I consider myself practically ancient sometimes lol

Best Answer

Did u ever think perhaps we are all older/younger from many past lives or the very 1st life here on this planet?
I sometimes feel i have neen here many times before,also it's as if I am brand new & have to learn by going through all the back doors alleys etc...
I sometimes feel i have been here many times before, also it's as if I am brand new & have to learn by going through all the back doors alleys etc...esp I feel i'm from the south Virginia//south Carolina & Ireland/ England ,Scotland & now I learn Sweden, my Great great grand mom was from there & I also felt weird abt Germany....?(my ancestry’s)

Best Answer

sorry to hear that dear.

Best Answer

Thank you Bernice :)

Best Answer

welcome

Best Answer

Well, tickling, wrestling are out of the question, fishing and camping looks like a tough road too. What you got in mind?

Best Answer

I'm not even sure what grandparents are supposed to do so I have no clue... boo-hoo...

Best Answer

I can tell you what I do with mine, we go fishing, camping, wrestle, make cookies, go on treasure hunts.
As they age, showing up for graduation, take you on vacation with us, give us good excuses to go to kid movies or plays, or shows. Granddaughter talked me into going to the drag races with her. basically, grandparents do everything parents do with out the constant reminders of what ever your parents are always bugging you about. Its an older adult who cares for you, talks to you not at you and takes interest in you as the person you are, with your hopes and dreams, not the hopes and dreams a parent has for you. And then, it is our gift in life to bore you to tears with tales of how things used to be.

Best Answer

ahhh that sounds wicked good. I'm gonna do my best to be a fab grandparent when it's my turn.

Best Answer

I had wicked good grandparents as role models, grandpa has been dead over 40 years and I still talk to him on occasion and he is still in my prayers and thoughts.
I got home from 3 months in bootcamp for the military, went out partying that night with my cousins and friends, and we drank way to much, 5 AM Pa showed up walked in and got me up, said we have to go dump trash, he was right, he had not made a dump run since I had been gone. I asked why he didn't get one of the other guys to give him a hand, Pat, Timmy, Gary, Stanley, Mike any of them would have helped. He said, Well, I could, but they aren't as much fun as you are, and grab your pole.

Best Answer

i can be your little silly brother :)

Best Answer

lol okie I dont have one of those either

Best Answer

Me as well , I never knew them, but i don't have to morn over em either. MOM & DAD is bad enough to miss....I don't miss what I never had, but I know they are w/me from experiences of asking them to be~

Are u from the east coast? U dnt have to tell me, I just feel u are is all~

Best Answer

older? I wasn't active in EP for that long...didn't see that..

Best Answer

oh' OLDER PPL....CAN'T HELP THERE EITHER BUT CAN IN MY EXSPIERINCE OF THIS...

Best Answer

oUR ELDERS ARE GOLD! I listen to em & I love the storys u wnt get in the false media building em up or down!

Best Answer

I am but perhaps wrong country? I am on the East coast of the U.K :)

Best Answer

I love them too

Best Answer

bet you did

Best Answer

nope - they had all passed away before I was born.

Best Answer

so you did... just didn't know them... sorry

Best Answer