I could wish it to my parents but I do not like it. So I never did....
chronomantique chronomantique 18-21 7 Answers Jun 16, 2012

I think that you should wish them a happy mother's/ father's day no matter what the situation is. Just think if whatever they did to you was that bad if it is something you can get over then go for it you don't want to regret not spending time with your parents when it's to late, if it's something big like they don't actually like you or something like that then wish it to them nothing would **** them off more.

Best Answer

Do not be so hard on yourself. Sometimes parents fail as parents. Sometimes they never did what they should have as parents. Take those things they lacked in as parents, and when you have kids, apply it. For the record, I called my father, he never called me back. And to hell with my mother. LOL

Best Answer

OMG.I HATE the fact I said parents three times! I am tired. Done editing my own damn comments

Best Answer

Great that you are thinking of your friends. It isn't too late to make a call and wish them both a happy mother's/father's day. They love you and you have no idea how much would mean to them. I wish I could call my Dad and wish him a Happy Father's Day -- he is no longer living, but I have many memories of times we all chose to get together.

Best Answer

If you get along with your parents and don't wish it to them, then wow...where's your manners?

If you don't get along with them and don't see them, that's a different story.

Best Answer

Are you're parents living? Do you speak to them? Had a bad childhood? Guess you have your reasons.

Best Answer

They are still alive and I do speak to them, but I do not want to get close to them. It's just for some personal reasons.

Best Answer

Fair enough. Just remember they won't always be around forever. My dad is not with us and I miss him although I did not grow up with him. Perhaps if/when you become a parent yourself, you might look at your situation now with them in a different light. But your life, up to you what you do in the end.

Best Answer