IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 17 Answers May 1, 2012

He is a Lawyer and a Politician, how gullible do you have to be in your state before they require guardianship for the mentally impaired? Did you just step out of high school? Do you have money, if so, I've got some very secure, high return investments for you! Please don't vote this time around, it's just not your thing!

Best Answer

He is a pig and 1/2 the US knew it.<br />
Holly **** you people are so naive. He is a Lawyer and a Politician who gets $300 hair cuts!! He lives in a huge house and then cries about the poor. <br />
You judge him by his looks? WTH! OPEN your eyes people! Your future depends on what you know about politicians.

Best Answer

The politician or the psychic? I guess it doesnt matter. They are both lying cheating frauds who prey on the gullability of those who suffer to achieve wealth. And at least one of them screws around as well.

Best Answer

I'm an outsider, but once I thought he'll be good for president when he was on running for it. The news surprised me a lot! He doesn't looked 'that!' - but!......

Best Answer

does not look good cheating while wife is dying of cancer ., wonder what they were both feeling

Best Answer

Yep, he is a horrible narcissistic person. That chick he hooked up with is a trainwreck too.

Best Answer

Me either. I used to like the guy. Turns out he attended the Newt Gingrich School of Husbandry! ;-)

Best Answer

I never did either.... You must know something I don't

Best Answer

i don't know john edwards so i never made any assumptions about him.. it is surprising just how much dirt has been dug up about him over the years..

Best Answer

He is a politician, I'm baffled you expected anything else!

Best Answer

so mean to tell me that guy counts ?<br />
naw

Best Answer

That "Crossing Over" guy? Yeah he's a big phony!

Best Answer

the politician!

Best Answer