OpusRulez OpusRulez 46-50, F 12 Answers May 16, 2011

No, it won't see that truck coming any better than I will.

Best Answer

Is that part of the new Obama medical Plan?

Best Answer

LMFAO

Best Answer

not in a million years, but i might have it done on my girls

Best Answer

I would first need to test the tester, then see how long he lives and then maybe

Best Answer

NO.

Best Answer

No. Unless it was offered to me on a day that I was diagnosed with a serious illness. In other words, I'd only want to know if I had some reason to think that my time would be quite short. Then I'd want to know exactly how long there was so I could get everything ready for my departure. <br />
There is a chance that I have some sort of cancer, so this question is pertinent to me. <br />
I know it's a good idea to get everything ready for possible death anyway.....I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Wonder why folks tend to put that sort of thing off???<br />
:)

Best Answer

yes, hopfully for me it will show short term, im tired , and have poor blood anyways

Best Answer

No it would give you an estimate on how long you may live but it can't predict death by accidents , suicide , murder etc so it's useless .

Best Answer