rickywedgiemaster rickywedgiemaster 18-21, M 3 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I wont your name makes you sound like a total pervert

Best Answer

Ive got the guy of my dreams and he dont get off on getting his boxers wedged up his arse :-)

Best Answer

Ok so you don't like my name is fair but I'm nice guy really.

Best Answer

Dude. Thats ******* shallow. Just because he has a...Ill admit his name is not normal...But just because of his USER NAME dont mean ****. my name is after a ******* Bakugan. Who gives a flying ****? Really? Are you THAT much of an *** to think someones a perv because of their fuckingf USER NAME? god damn women!

Best Answer

Try to understand, fastrunner. Oftentimes online communications are a very different experience for women than for men. There are a lot of players out there (and yes, perverts). Young women especially have to be abundantly cautious, even a bit paranoid. I don't think the guy's name is perverted, but she did. It's all she has to go on.

Best Answer

Piris. I will friend who I like on here and I do not have to answer to you. I dont give a flying fck what you think because get this... I did not ASK for your opinion. Might be hard for you to get into what you call a brain but what you think is not even slightly important. Not kindly go fck yaself.

Best Answer

I do think hes a pervert yes. Actually from his name I know he is Moonwatcher so I wont be adding him.

Best Answer

Ok everyone let's calm down yes it was kinda rude but it's her opinon . I'm not hurt.

Best Answer

I dont care if your hurt or not. Anyone that gets off on something as stupid as gettign their pants up their arse is a pervert. End of.

Best Answer

I dont get the wedgies I give them. And FYI i'm not a prevert to girls or boys. I just put my username in and didnt think anyone would care. Sorry that it bothers you though

Best Answer

Doesnt bother me at all but you aksed if people would freind you. I wont because your a wedgie perve. I think tis rather pathetic really

Best Answer

yep will be ya friend & im missie...ok

Best Answer