And ive just remembered anything with the word CRUSH in it.
Olafsen Olafsen 46-50, M 12 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in EP

I rarely reply seriously to anything.

Best Answer

Thats just not cricket old fruit.

Best Answer

Bouncy castles. I've seen loads of questions about bouncy castles, and I'm too scared to read them in case in turns out to be some brand new bizarre fetish I've managed to avoid thus far.

THIS IS WHAT THIS SITE DOES TO YOU.

Best Answer

My first real lol of the day. Thanks. I see what you mean. I may have missed the boat on that possible alternative definition of Bouncy Castles. Worth asking if it is a euphamism.

Best Answer

I stay away from the ones where young people are talking about suicide. I'm not qualified to counsel, and I suspect it rings hollow to hear from someone who doesn't know you that things will get better, even if it is usually true.

Best Answer

Ive answered some i really feel are desperate, i am qualified to counsel, but the sheer number posted and the all to often false ones can wear the energy reserves.

Best Answer

sorry, i should add, i completely understand what you mean and agree.

Best Answer

Yes I try to avoid the Q's where they are generalizing to begin with, and also the dreams, and bodily functions and homework.

Best Answer

Overtly generalized, especially offensively generalized men-women Qs, tend to draw my derision. Homework definitely and bodily functions tend to be too weird or twisted. I like where your coming from there.

Best Answer

i avoid religion & politics

too broad a subject to discuss in person

let alone online

besides opinions vary

usually leads to much debate

who has time for that? .....not me.

Best Answer

Love the religious Qs, particularly if theyre grandiose or outrageous. My politics is limited but i totally understand why you avoid those subjects.

Best Answer

I avoid a few. The pevry and completely rediculous Qs just to name a few. ( oh and those based around politics too)

Best Answer

Sometimes the pervoid and daft Qs are fun, but yes, generally offensive.

Best Answer

Yeah I avoid them too........ and politics specially US politics cause it doesnt interest me

Best Answer

I'll take a punt at the colonies politics but usually in jest or to ask what it actually means.

Best Answer

I'm going to try avoiding the avoiding questions. Wait. Damn it.

Best Answer

You fell into my trap Mr Bond.

Best Answer

Are you going to just leave and hope your plan goes to fruition?

Best Answer

yes........boring! - I like the funny peeps

Best Answer

I dont really find the jokes interesting but the genuinely witty get me everytime. Couldnt agree more.

Best Answer

I never really avoid. I just don't answer unless I have nothing witty and or helpful for the serious ones.

Best Answer

Sometimes they can be sensible Qs but i just really cant be bothered with the ensuing shenanigans.

Best Answer

That's cool. It happens sometimes. C:

Best Answer