Shaun225 Shaun225 22-25, M 14 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

I have no opinion. It's a well-documented phenomenon called Social Proof. The guy has been "ratified" by at least one woman (the one he's with) so he is acceptable for forming new relationships should he and the current gf not work out for whatever reason.<br />
A single man is, in a sense, being "voted down", so he is not as "worthy".

Best Answer

I hate that if a man is single something is wrong with him. Now if he was single and famous and rich he gets a pass

Best Answer

One. not all women.<br />
And unfortunately the ones that do are incredibly insecure, so it makes them feel better to have a man choose her over the one he is in a relationship with. It is also a competition thing, everything looks better because someone else has it, no?<br />
Also, look at the man that the women are going for, are they looking around for another girl? Are they putting themselves out there? <br />
When a man does that and the right woman comes along, it is the perfect mix because the woman wants the man to choose her over his significant other, and the man wants another girl on the side.

Best Answer

Most women like that are attention wh0res. Its a game to them to see if they can lure the guy away. They don't really want him, to them it's just a game. They usually have low self esteem as well.

Best Answer

Cant prove it by me...although I am taken by beautiful women all the time - quite taken

Best Answer

because in the end we all want what we can't have... <br />
the "forbidden fruit" thing. lol

Best Answer

I don't like to share....men <br />
I have my own

Best Answer

You need to mingle more.

Best Answer

I don't think all women do. Bad stereotype.

Best Answer

Yo dude them D-o-g-g-g-s are way out ta line.. yo

Best Answer