MissLorii MissLorii 18-21, F 10 Answers Feb 28 in Parenting & Family

Of course, but I've learned not be jealous, but be inspired to do better.

Best Answer

yes, but she is your sister try to be happy for her and hope for the best for yourself :) the this is better !

Best Answer

Sometimes I get jealous of my younger sister, she's obviously the favorite. I don't let it get in the way of our relationship though.

Best Answer

It is human to be jealous at some point in your life, especially if that person is someone you admire. It is nothing to be worried about. Just be the person you want others to admire :)

Best Answer

y u jealous?

Best Answer

She has it all, the looks the personality the self confidence the money the everything :/

Best Answer

Be happy with yourself and the qualities you have. If your sisters you share genetics so you most likely look similar, your personality doesn't seem bad, just look at what you have and what you are good at, accept that and those qualities will shine thru and with that comes confidence and money. Everyone is good at something or has something, sometimes we don't even know what we have ourselves because we are looking at what someone else has like you with your sister. Look at yourself and all that you have to offer, sure someone is jealous of you somewhere. I can't sleep so what the hell...what would you say are your best qualities from top to bottom like 1 to 5...

Best Answer

It's common for females to be jealous of each other but your sister you should love her so much then hate her the next minute that's it!

Best Answer

Sometimes I have,

Best Answer