Idk I had a muslim on my friends list saying rude things too but I deleted her, I don't judge her nor her religion and nether should she.

Best Answer

Thank you.. that is exactly my point.. I don't judge them...

Best Answer

maybe they're just pushing back because they're sick of the X-tians shoving the holiday down their throats.

Best Answer

They are Jews. Always disgruntled. hat's as good as they get. Fir them it's Festivus anyway.

Best Answer

Well, it is not going to change. Judaism represents less than 1 percent of the American population and it is not going to be much different any where else in the world unless you go to Israel. I think they were being rude because they feel left out and they are insulting you because they find it necessary to stick together. It was very rude and immature. But at least you know their true colors and can avoid them in the future.<br />
You might want to remind them that Jesus was a Rabbi too.

Best Answer

Tell them to stop whining and just mix it up a little, hell that's how the christans turned the x-mas into what it is today to begin with, by stealing **** from other religions.

Best Answer

Too much Chinese food last night?<br />
When i was a kid, on Christmas Eve I remember washing my Mom's kitchen floor, on my hands and knees (had to do it sometime) and watching Midnight Mass on TV. I did feel a bit left out, but I never reacted in anger or sarcasm. I just wished that we celebrated. <br />
My wife is catholic and we always celebrated Christmas and it was great fun, especially when the children, and later the grandchildren were young...

Best Answer

Maybe they are just lashing out because they feel left out...<br />
... unless its personally offensive just ignore and move on. :)

Best Answer

well, im not jewish, but i can tell you im a christian and i dont have a tree set up, no one knows when Jesus was truly born, and Christmas is not what people think it is, its a pagan holiday that somebody twisted up then added Jesus into the mix, its all a lie, Jesus was not born on this day.

Best Answer

seems unusual to me, jewish people are usually quite tolerant of christian holidays. maybe the ones you know are just having a bad day

Best Answer

Probably... they are usually cheerful... just was surprised to see this today.

Best Answer

unfortunate that they don't have a little more respect for your beliefs, though

Best Answer

Oh well! Role on Easter!

Best Answer