Sbubbles2 Sbubbles2 18-21, F 21 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Health

that is only because you have yet to develop and understand your powers. give yourself a couple of years before you give up. trust me, one day you will LOVE it!

Best Answer

You must be suffering from thirteenitis. My daughters had the same condition and they got through it. Do not worry, it isn't fatal but I have to admit in very weak moments I did think of it.

Best Answer

Same here

Best Answer

Thirteenitis is terrible then.. ;)

Best Answer

Needless to say, I have not experienced what you are enduring. A friend of mine that has told me much of the worst you are experiencing is forgotten in time. Best wishes.

Best Answer

I take off the bra and put on sweats as soon as I get home from school. Much more comfortable

Best Answer

Thank God you have plenty of time ahead of you to realize what miracle bearers we are

Best Answer

That’s too bad…but you should be who you want to be…life is too short for you not to do that. How do I feel about being a woman…I can’t even begin to tell you how much I RELISH in it. I mean I honestly think to myself, thank god, it’soooooooo who I am. I just love it….LOVE IT! I can’t imagine being anything but this. I’m a girly girl too (I will say I do love nature and outdoor activities and I’m very down to earth so, not obnoxious with girlygirlness)…but…being a woman is just very fitting for me. With that said, if you don't feel that way, and you don't like it, you should really look into why you feel that way.

Best Answer

I go get my nails done, brush my hair and let people look at how cute I am. I do wish that people took me more seriously. I know I could have a thriving dental lab business if I was a guy.

Best Answer

Hey, I'm your age, message me

Best Answer

Won't let me even view your prof..

Best Answer

Won't let me view yours either :/
Change some of your settings and I'll change mine

Best Answer

With lots of patience and an open mind

Best Answer

when you get older you will realize you got the easy life, lady.

Best Answer

And how many years of being female do you have?

Best Answer

I was given the hard life being a man. Check the history books, they show us how easy you woman have it.

Best Answer

Any other women wanna prove him wrong!? 😒

Best Answer

One day at a time

Best Answer

*Strokes his dic* with appreciation*.. yea..

Best Answer

wtf

Best Answer

*strokes him/her with the same hand* .. yea..

Best Answer

Why do you hate being a girl?

Best Answer

Birth control and a sense of self-worth.

Best Answer

I have always hated that I was a girl. I feel like I don't understand girls or connect with them. I dealt with it by gathering a group of guy friends. I intentionally didn't date any of them so that things wouldn't get mixed up. I'm much older now but things have remained the same. I find myself complaining about female behavior a lot, but I have begun to notice some things about myself that I hadn't before. When you have experienced more in life than you have now, when you have dated a couple guys, when you go to college, you'll find girls who are more easily relatable. I would advise you to join a volunteer organization (like Girl Scouts, and a sorority later) so that you can be around girls and become more comfortable.

Best Answer