awasadaorang awasadaorang 26-30 18 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Did you ever stop to think maybe it is because you don't find members of the same sex as attractive as members of the opposite sex? Maybe that is why you think the person they are with is not-so-good looking?

Best Answer

I think it's more that way than the other. Maybe because women aren't as concerned about a man's appearance...and men often aren't either. lol Men tend to look in the mirror and think, "What a stud!" while women tend to look at ourselves and analyze each flaw. Women just tend to go through more effort in making ourselves presentable. <br />
I have seen some cases where it's the other way. Not necessarily because the man was super handsome or stood out a lot, but because he was neatly dressed and groomed. I've seen such men with women who looked like they got their clothes off of the floor and couldn't find a hairbrush.

Best Answer

Haha your post cracked me up! "What a stud!" Thanks for that! :)

Best Answer

You're welcome. lol

Best Answer

Agree....but then, often the "not so good looking" guys often could look good if they took a little care of themselves...

Best Answer

My brothers know how to pick them bottom bucket bitchees

Best Answer

Yes, and the men aren't all rich. But I've been seeing more men who seem happy to be with less "traditionally" attractive women.

Best Answer

I am starting to see it more and more.

Best Answer

I've seen some hideous girls with fairly attractive guys....and I wonder why...but then I think to myself beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Don't judge a book by it's cover...money or not.

Best Answer

You know some people are more interested in who the person is instead of what they look like. Looks aren't everything. And when you love someone the end up being beautiful to you even if they are not to others.

Best Answer

the hottest men are gay

Best Answer

$$$$$

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer