Ha! Just messing with you. There's no such thing as special question. All I wanted to say is CHEER UP, BE HAPPY! DON'T WORRY, THERE'S ALWAYS GOOD IN BAD THINGS! LIFE IS GOOD, FORGET THE BAD, TAKE GOOD. If you are feeling lonely, you can whisper me, so we could talk! I couldn't figure of any other fast way to tell this, so thought I'd do this. :)
yourbro yourbro 18-21, M 6 Answers Jul 25, 2012

how sweet of you

Best Answer

Thanks I needed that

Best Answer

Your welcome :)

Best Answer

I'm sorry but if you've ever had depression then you'd know it's not as simple as "cheering up" or looking on the bright side... If it was that simple, don't you think they would have done so already?<br />
To be honest it can be quite insulting, because it's like being dismissed as just being a bit miserable when it is in fact a mental disorder. Like making out what they are feeling is invalid, and they are just being stupid or over emotional.<br />
I know you meant no harm, but please think about it in future before you say this kind of thing to someone who has depression, rather than make it better, you could make it worse.

Best Answer