(see my last question if you don't know what I'm talking about)
dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 15 Answers May 21, 2012

Look, If you read my previous answer, you will know that I'm also so afraid of phones and maybe my situation is even worse than you, but if I have an important phone call that I need to make then I man up and do it! For example, I have had interviews over the phone, I did well at them, when something is important, you gotta forget about all these silly fears and just do what is good for you.

Best Answer

thanks, i just did it...i feel better now. lol

Best Answer

I'm really glad you did! Good for you :))

Best Answer

Remember this the fear is worse that the reality for we all fear things in proportion to our ignorance. When we understand a thing we will conqure the fear of it. Face your fears and you will become stronger. Start with role play with freinds. Then try situations such as phone up sales companys and disgussing products. It doesnt matter if you get this wrong as you dont intend to but but the confidence you gain from the interaction will help you with the calls you need to make

Best Answer

Sounds like a psychologist

Best Answer

pretend your calling me :)

Best Answer

looks like you dont want to register for classes. oh well better luck next year.

Best Answer

Start today to make more phone calls each day to get over this problem. <br />
Practicing will desensitize you, and you will get better at it as time goes on. It takes some hard work, but to miss out in life for this, is a shame.

Best Answer

Don't make the phone call. Don't ever make it. Throw your phone out the window. Read a good book and just forget about calling. The hidden payoff, you get to be afraid of talking on the phone, the cold seat, the trembling, the terror. It's tough to get all that for most of us without watching a Freddy film, you lucky girl.

Best Answer

I do the same thing sometimes just reward yourself for doing it.

Best Answer

*hug, do it for me baby. cmon

Best Answer

If you really want something...it's often better to try while you have the chance rather than living in regret (fyi...I have no specific knowledge as to what you're referring)

Best Answer

Just get it overwith....take the bull by the horns...or the balls. I don't like to make difficult calls either and you have my sympathies on this. You may feel relived afterwards.

Best Answer

Do it...then buy yourself Ice cream or something as a reward. I was avoiding my mortgage company for several days, and then when I finally answered, they were very reasonable and saved me about 1000 dollars. C'mon you can do it!!!

Best Answer

Thanks. i did it! lol :)

Best Answer

Just do it

Best Answer