fatbirdsinbonnets fatbirdsinbonnets 18-21 9 Answers Mar 26, 2011

Well, It's tough to say because I've often felt that way too... but you'd be surprised- there are a couple gay/bi guys that will definitely intrigue you, but you have to be patient I guess.

Meeting someone online helps narrowing down if they can be interested in you, but finding someone in person (perhaps meeting in school/college, work, dance) makes it a lot easier to immediately tell who you can be attracted to without any offline surprises. Only problem there is you have to do a lot more work just to find out if a guy is bi/gay.

I think you're also looking for a rarer type of guy... hold in there!

Best Answer

Try searching outside the normal stereo type gay/bi. I'm bi but You'd swear I'm straight. Ignore the 'gay' demographic. Just find a good man.

Best Answer

You can't really help who you fall in 'like' with. It's okay, the right person for you will come along when the time is right. For now all you can do is enjoy life as it is, and one day you'll fall in like and perhaps love with a guy who will feel the same about you...I wish you happiness!

Best Answer

You probably just haven't met the right guy yet that's all. Just be patient.

Best Answer

You can probably still get two straight guys to double-team you :P

Best Answer

hahahahahaha LAWL!! XD your funny!

Best Answer

i dont know ...are u a girl or guy?

Best Answer

i be a guy lol

Best Answer