Never ever thought of it, but by golly perhaps after church on Sunday I will come home, stand in the tub/shower and see if I like the warmth of my pee in my pantyhose, legs, feet. I just love trying new things!

Best Answer

I do get pleasure from soiling myself outside. I feel so dirty whenever that happens, but I love that feeling. :) I also love the warmth of my pee dripping down my legs.

Best Answer

yes luv doin it.

Best Answer

hi i love to pee in ph to would u like to add me as your friend

Best Answer

for all people who not has english as a mothertongue this makes perfect sense its a panty with a hose attached to it, seems practical to pee through really. yet personally I am more inclined to just pull down sie pants...

Best Answer

I love to pee in my pantyhose. And then I love to sit in the tub while wearing them as well. Nothing beats a great pair of pee pee legs.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. A bit messy for my taste.Im kind of hygenic that way.Guess you could call me somewhat civilized.

Best Answer

I love the feeling of wetting my pantyhose and the warm liquid flowing down my nylon covered legs. Its a wonderful sensation.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I wear diapers at night and most days. Sometimes I just feel like I want to wet myself and others I don't. I have a nice diaper cover with Snoopy & Woodstock on them that is my favorite. I have a few more covers but they are boring. when I'm not wearing diapers I wear thong panties. I stay shaved & girls are shocked at first when they see me, but most find it attractive after awhile. I do not lie about my choices to girls I meet. That way there is no explaining later.

Best Answer

Ever heard of a transvestic fetishist with a golden shower addiction?

Best Answer

this is bad habit..you should try to quit.........

Best Answer

Better to became adult, no ?

Best Answer

WIN!!!!!!

Best Answer

lol...

Best Answer

I x-dress & have had the occasion to **** all over myself. Ioved it.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I have done it bit harder as a man try to do it when am soft but the act is so horny i get hard and pee every where. Still very horny feeling only do it once then in the wash with the hose or tights as we call them here and shower for me.

Best Answer

Thats kind of funny!

Best Answer

Dunno, show me a picture of it and I'll let ya know.

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

I too love to pee in panty hose, or leggings. It's really fun when they are black and I'm in public. Occasionally I'll take a change of womens clothes into an out of the way gas station bathroom,where I will change into them. Then i will walk out of the bathroom wearing all womens clothes, usually colors that show wettness very well, sometimes very slutty, wander around a bit pick something to buy and while standing in line paying wet my self! Then once I've paid step back so the cashier can see, and cover my crotch and say oops, I'm so naughty! Then walk out in my sexiest walk!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer