Patval1933 Patval1933 18-21, M 10 Answers Mar 23 in Community

Well it is not fun but hey it has it moments:)

Best Answer

You have to learn how to age gracefully

Best Answer

On the flip side of it, there's so much cool stuff though. You can just **** yourself in a public place and make someone else deal with it. You can be inconsistent at your own convenience (using the 'I'm old and frail and vulnerable' excuse when you feel the need to play the victim card and then using the 'until you've been on this earth as long as I have you can't say ****' excuse when you want to automatically declare yourself wiser and instantly win an argument that you're losing). Lots of fun to be had.

Best Answer

stop being worried at your age. getting old effects your mind and helps you handle the end of days.

Best Answer

I'm there lol, it's not scary. You deal with the aches and pains ,the hardest for me is slowing down and just takes longer to do things.<br />
I believe its what we do with our life in the short time that we are here.

Best Answer

*sobs* yes, I feel that way to. Everyday I hope I will stay like this.....but I can see myself turning old. I see more wrinkles each time I catch myself in the mirror, my hair is going dull, my knees ache, I even make a weird noise when I stand up or sit down. I'm only 13 and I'm getting old and crippled already *sobs even more* It's good to know I am not the only one who thinks like that

Best Answer

13

Best Answer

well in less than a month i will be 14 if we are going into details

Best Answer

For U maybe

Best Answer

no piece of cake, it you prepare for it.

Best Answer