Healthy eat, with portion control and working on my short term and long term goals and finishing up my college courses more quickly. And EP in moderation.
Buwwbles Buwwbles 26-30, F 7 Answers Apr 20 in Hobbies

Good ideas! :D

Best Answer

These are all great goals to reach for. Make sure that each goal is truly attainable so you wont be let down if you dont reach it right away. Also, always try to be positive and try to find the positive side to every negative situation. You can do it, good luck.

Best Answer

Thank you! :)

Best Answer

ARE YOU MAD!?!

Best Answer

lol why do you ask that? :P

Best Answer

Moderate visitation of EP? Only a CRAZY PERSON would want to do that!

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

gl & hf

Best Answer

Great! Healthy eating isn't boring and for the long term and short term goals - you go for it. EP in moderation? Yes, I have to also limit myself a bit, otherwise I'd be on here a LONG time each evening!

Best Answer

Yes, it's very addicting.

Best Answer

if you going to change all those, what are you doing now? :P I mean in your life

Best Answer

lol well I'm going to start Monday. Seriously this time. Focus on having a life outside of EP. I will still come on, but not as much.

Best Answer

We could both try! :)

Best Answer

Good luck with that<br />
I wish you well

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer