LittleLion19 LittleLion19 18-21, F 13 Answers Jun 24, 2012

You can cut but do it with an eraser. My friend does. Draw, paint, write, read, scream on the top of your lungs, run in circles, think about oranges for 5 whole minutes and then think about apples. I bet you will still think about oranges, talk to someone, walk a dog, knock on someones door and run when they open it! ANYTHING! JUST DONT CUT!

Best Answer

Go for a run, listen to some music really loudly

Best Answer

Listen to me my sister was a cutter and she became schizophrenic aka demon possessed with each cut you make you curse yourself a little more, but wait there is hope Let the wounds of Christ heal you by his wounds we are healed, those who endure will be saved. Please get some help, God created doctors and psychiatrists and pharasists so do not dispise their help with the chemical imbalance of it all but the one who can truely pull you through this the only one who can really help you is God, open up a bible and make a committment to read it and allow your self to grow in the truth find a church who can support you, God is close to the broken hearted let him heal you he loves you more than you could ever love yourself, if you are obedient then he can change your life and take away your shame. And most of all save you from the hell that you would have wound up in like my sister did. Please believe me I am telling you the truth I am trying to point you in the right direction, if you are a youth there is a website that is geared towards helping people like you its a christian youth outreach for Christ called Z jam look it up on the web you can call the teen hopeline and skilled Christian councellors can talk you through this with the power of the Lord like no other. Please stop condemning yourself one day I hope you learn to worship the Lord and love your neighbor as you love yourself, key word I hope you also grow to love yourself. I looked it up just go to the teen hope line there you can chat with Christians who can lead you to the Lord.

Best Answer

All that talk put off of doing any of that for awhile.

Best Answer

Be honorable to your word.

Best Answer

don't do that to yourself. There is no point really... i mean think about it cutting yourself will not solve anything. just talk to somebody instead :)

Best Answer

Let's make a deal. Wait 30 minutes. If you still want to cut then, go ahead and do it. Just wait a little bit. (I would bet that the urge will pass before then though.)

Best Answer

Imagine what allllll those scars will look like when you want to go swimming with friends

Best Answer

You really think saying that will make it stop huh?

Best Answer

Only thing that will make the cutting stop is you learning why you do it and facing it

Best Answer

You don't need to be doing that. I know this lady living with AIDS who is careful not to ever get a scratch because she would either get an infection or get someone infected and here you are cutting your skin. I wish you wouldn't.

Best Answer

What coping skills have you been taught to use?

Best Answer

I've never been taught

Best Answer

You need skills to be taught to you so you can follow them during these times. Have you ever gotten help for it?

Best Answer

I go to therapy but that's mainly because I'm in foster care. And my therapist is an ***

Best Answer