I'll give you $10 for it.

Best Answer

I'll trade ya for the pup

Best Answer

Thats a cute little squirrel. Are you going to take care of it or put it up for adoption?

Best Answer

I don't really know yet
I put him in a bird nest in the woods in the clubhouse but this other big squirrel with big bumps on his side kept chasing him. So he's back in the car for now. I might keep him for good or just through the winter which is about to start until he's fattened up and then let him go. Or I could always call the rescue idk yet. He's skiddish of loud sudden noises or a quick motion of the hand but I can pick him up and he sits on my shoulder and takes food from my fingers.

Best Answer

Awe, you know every thing that happens happens for a reason. This babe probably needs you and you him in some way. I'd keep him and see how he is doing in the spring. He is super cute!!

Best Answer

i hope that you keep him, i've always wanted a pet squirrel but they dont seem to want me lol

Best Answer