A lot depends on what you quit smoking.

Best Answer

You are still dealing with the physical addiction. Tomorrow, maybe 2 or 3 days from now, that will be gone. Then comes the mental addiction.<br />
Be proud of yourself! I have heard it's easier to quit heroin than cigarettes! Soon, you will feel so much better! You will be amazed! Stick with it!

Best Answer

I have to do this. I need better stamina! It's amazing what a new relationship with a much younger guy will inspire LOL

Best Answer

Do it for yourself! That's the only way it will last!

Best Answer

Yes, it's symptoms of withdrawal. Keep on fighting. Once you pass one week, most symptoms are gone, and after one month, you have for the most part, fully gotten over your addiction.

Best Answer

when is the Rage coming on ? , i couldn't be on the Internet communicating with people when i got no smokes , Grrrrrr ! , Rarrrrr ! , and **** you World , lol

Best Answer

Yes. Your emotions run rampant. That's why I still haven't managed to quit.

Best Answer

You may be having withdrawals, keep up the good work and these shall pass

Best Answer

you'll be smoking before the beggining of the month

Best Answer

thanks for your support. Not.

Best Answer

am i right though?

Best Answer

god yeah. when i quit i was pure weepy and really snappy at everyone.

Best Answer

i think it is

Best Answer

I wouldn't know because I never quit. But quitting does suck so I'm going with yes.

Best Answer