DragonKillerman DragonKillerman 18-21, M 10 Answers Jan 8 in Community

That is awesome - keep it up! I did it after almost 50 years of smoking and I feel so much better! Good luck friend!

Best Answer

Wow! Almost 50 years of smoking? My grandpa smoked for almost as long. Emphysema got him in the end. I'm glad for you that you quit. That's quite an accomplishment getting away from one of the most addictive substances known.

Best Answer

Thanks, and it was not easy. Took five tries over the years to make it stick. I really hope you make a go of it, you are right, it is insanely addictive.

Best Answer

Congrats. Tell us in a week.

Best Answer

okay

Best Answer

Good for you!!! Good luck!

Best Answer

congratulations!

Best Answer

Now there you go! I wish you the best of luck. Just think of it. You will no longer be a slave to "Old Nic" and you will save a lot of money.<br />
For a positive reinforcement technique, put the money aside that you would spend on smokes into a personal cash savings account. Something you can look at every day. You will no doubt see the money start accumulating quickly. That ought to get your attention, and hopefully keep you going :)

Best Answer

FALSE!<br />
You cannot claim to having quit smoking until at least one month after your last cigarette. <br />
I CANNOT tell you how often I hear ppl say they quit and then 2 days later they're back on it.<br />
RIDICULOUS!!!

Best Answer

They say "quitters never prosper"

Best Answer

Good for you! Keep it up*

Best Answer

That's nothing. Come back after a month

Best Answer