Do not say it was fake durgs i am 100% shure it real i have 1KG of the stuff i am a dealer i have tested it btw and ever one else i have sold it to goes mad on it one more thing i took a half 'g and a normal dose of mdma is 0.01 g = 100 mg and it still didn't effect me. sorry got my dose mess up but i still new it was 0.0 something I can not stress this it is 100 % mdma it is 89 % pure i know this for a fact
jonesye jonesye 18-21, T 7 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Addiction

1) Did you test it? (e.g. Marquis test) <br />
2) Are you taking any medication? MAOIs and SSRIs will both affect your response to mdma<br />
3) 0.5 g = 500 mg is a colossal dose of mdma. No wonder you were floored. <br />
A normal dose is 0.01 g = 100 mg <br />
Have a look at the Bluelight forum and particularly the stickies at the top of the MDMA page. <br />
There is also a complete MDMA FAQ and numerous user experiences. Check it out. <br />
Finally there are just some people who don't seem to have the usual response to MDMA , perhaps you are one of these.

Best Answer

1 i did test it infact i tested it 3 times
2 i am on no medication that includes vitamins A,B,C.and D all in fact are proven to improve the production of serotonin
3 corrected that

Best Answer

Are you on any kind of medication at all?
Vitamins have a negligible impact on the effects of mdma
for the rest see this link: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/657228-Six-Simple-Rules-To-MDMA

Best Answer

It's like all drugs. We all react different to it. You may be less receptive, you may be in the wrong mood for it, the dosage may be wrong or it may not be Mdma but a substitute.

Best Answer

thanks you. but it was my understanding that serotonin effect everyone in the same way(its the happy chemical) it it possible that i don't have the happy chemical in my brain

Best Answer

Are you sure it's MDMA? Well the thing is it doesn't exactly make you happy but it makes everything a lot better so if you do things that make you happy it makes them heaps better, so try dancing, hugging, giving or receiving a massage, having a D&M, having sex...

Best Answer

yes i am shure it is MDMA like 100 % shure

Best Answer

It does affect people differently. Next time try taking some 5-htp or tryptophan with it, see if that makes a difference. Do you have ADHD by any chance?

Best Answer

No but close i have bipolar type 2 as a chilled i was diagnosed with ADHD
maybe i was re-misdiagnosed ??

Best Answer

sunnygirls2 you seem yo have some understanding of the brain though

Best Answer

I have a degree in Psychology :) If you haven't heard about 5-HTP I really recommend it. Seratonin (5-HT) is converted from 5-HTP, which is converted from tryptophan, which is an amino acid found in many foods. That's why people will often recommend certain foods before bed to help sleep eg milk. People with mood disorders often have problems with their seratonin. As for ADHD I just know anecdotally that people with it are often affected very differently by certain drugs. Well actually dexamphetamines are prescribed for ADHD so there's definitely a problem with the dopamine right there. Personally I find MDMA doesn't make me want to dance or give me energy, I love sitting and chatting to people when I'm on it. And getting and giving massages! It makes me feel so much love. My fave drug. Shame it's hard to get good stuff and these days the pills in Australia often have meth in them which is not a very nice drug...

Best Answer

that cool i juts about to order some some 5-HTP. for the next time i drop but its my under standing that oxitriptan woudnt work with a half g buzzing round your head
i also have some concerns about MXE with it being a ket analoge
i also understand that i shouldn't really be trying theies drugs

Best Answer

Fake drugs

Best Answer

there not fake i had all the other simptons such as i gearned hard and my eyes woobled like crazzy but i didn't feel like dancing i achily went to sleep wich is wearied because ever one else that drooped stayed to till 6 in the morning
but the next morning i was wired infact i took an exame and pass it with full marks

Best Answer

Well that sucks

Best Answer

If you have ADHD you won't feel the effects much if not at all since Molly is a speed(amphetamine/phenethylamine), it'll actually do the opposite and calm you down/ keep you focused. That's the problem for me too. Molly or MDMA does not work for me whatsoever other than act as a concentrated Adderall like drug(I have ADHD)

Best Answer

If you have ADHD you won't feel the effects much if not at all since Molly is a speed, it'll actually do the opposite and calm you down/ keep you focused. That's the problem for me too. Molly does not work for me whatsoever other than act as a concentrated Adderall like drug(I have ADHD)

Best Answer