IBuildMomentis IBuildMomentis 31-35, M 3 Answers Mar 17, 2012

That doesn't make sense. They're not related. And who are the people donating the funds? How are you raising over $10k? Where does the money come from in this utility company switch?

Best Answer

For example. Let's say Tyson Energy is the name of the Incumbent utility company (The Monopoly) in my area. Due to deregulation which opened the door to competition my company allows me the ability to acquire customers and get paid for doing so. We go by a point system and when I, as a rep, achieve 25 points I'm credited $150 per month for my own utility bill. My entire team has dedicated their $150 credit each month for the benefit of the Make A Wish Foundation. so you see. So, if you do the math it only takes 8 reps to do that for about 10 months to meet our goal.

Best Answer

What does one have to do with the other?

Best Answer

Everytime someone switches from their incumbent utility company we donate funds to Make A Wish. I personally contribute $75 a month as well as every individual on my team. It's a huge opportunity for the organization to raise money. This year we'll raise over 10k for them.

Best Answer