I think that depression begins when a person does the same thing over and over again..their life gets boring, they want a change, but they cant get it, or are to afraid to make a change, so they are stuck in procrastination, which makes them think negativley about their life or even themself...people abuse themselfs, call themselfs stupid or boring (for example). this can easily create depession and all because of procrastination...but this is just a touch on depression, there is so much more that i could explore. to be honest i belive that people create their future, their life is what they make it...so if they have depression it is no ones fault but their own, but that doesnt mean that they need to put themselfs down for it, it will only result in a more depressive situation, people need to gain confidence, and stop procrastinating.

Best Answer

Thanks for your answer!

Best Answer

Good question. I have two different experiences with depression. For me, one type is brought about through an escalation of negative thinking. In example, I might think, "I am ugly". Then events occur which back the thought up, such as people laughing at me because I'm ugly.<br />
The second experience I have with depression is much worse. It's sort of like trekking through a veil of hopelessness and insignificance. It seems that no matter what I do, I will never affect anyone. And no matter how I act or look, I will always be alone, stupid, and unwanted. This isn't an articulated stream of thoughts as much as its an engrossing sense of dread.

Best Answer

Thanks for your sincerity!

Best Answer

It is exactly the same what you already have read on EP. :-)

Best Answer

On EP I have read: "I feel depressed". My question emphasis on specific details.

Best Answer
Best Answer