Our aim may be something in front of our eyes..., Maybe we are being trained for greater things ahead... Remember, when one door is closed, another opens...
yoges0107 yoges0107 26-30, M 12 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Religion

no plans. I'm just passing through.

Best Answer

I believe we come here to learn lessons. I believe in god but I also believe in past lives. I believe each life holds a lesson that we need so that we can grow. That is just my belief.

Best Answer

That is true.. well said...

Best Answer

Thank you! :)

Best Answer

all in all you're just another<br />
brick in the wall<br />
all in all we're just ALL<br />
bricks in the wall

Best Answer

The truth is if there is a God worth mentioning, God has infinite energy and knowledge. God knows God cannot make a mistake from the simple fact of infinite knowledge alone. Here is the rub. Infinite knowledge includes intimate insight to all possible mistakes. This is where we come in. We take on finite perspective and live those mistakes for God's infinite knowledge. It's rough being a subset of the infinite, but the good news is it all comes out in the wash since you are part of an infinite thing that doesn't pull this crap anymore.

Best Answer

For gods' entertainment, looks like. Don't expect strong philosophical ideas from old men's tales.

Best Answer

To realise that the truth lied

Best Answer

But what is the truth?

Best Answer

to keep learning

Best Answer

only your hair dresser knows for sure

Best Answer

Hair dressers are human, afterall... How can another human knows your aim?

Best Answer

my aim is to live the **** out of life because we only live once so why waste a single second of it

Best Answer