Proof vest....:) Thoughts?
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 27 Answers May 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

They actually developed a birth control pill for men. One of the side effects however was a geometric increase by a factor of 210,000% on force of eruption. The woman couldn't conceive because she had a hole the size of 27" tv screen in her back. This idea was studied and found to not be covered under Obamacare so it was abandoned.<br />
LOL

Best Answer

Just goes to prove that with my demented brain I should have never had children. I just couldn't see spawning this on the world. hehehehe

Best Answer

I say men and women should be equally responsible for birth control. No glove no love, no presc<x>ription no fornication ok?

Best Answer

But given that people with guns rarely allow someone the chance to unload their gun...<br />
....a bullet-proof vest seems to be good protection

Best Answer

Would you really trust a man to remember to take a pill every day? I wouldn't and I'M a man...

Best Answer

The problem is no one knows how to chemically treat the bullets to disarm them.

Best Answer

I would be in favor of both sexes having the option.

Best Answer

easier to stop 1 egg, than to stop 500 billion swimmers!

Best Answer

Problem, they would have to remember to take them. These are people who can't remember to put their dirty underwear in a hamper.

Best Answer

Oh my, you made laugh so hard my friend! Thank you, I needed this....

Best Answer

Bollocks! Whoever risks getting pregnant should take control of contraception. I think it would be easier to forget to take it if you are not the one whose body gets hijacked for 9 months! It's not fair on a man to put trust in him for something like that. Take responsibility for your own body.

Best Answer

LOL, dang good one!

Best Answer

My gun fell off :o(

Best Answer

Well, cõndoms work quite well on men and have much lower side effects, so it's an unlikely solution.

Best Answer

I shoot blanks.

Best Answer

Guys don't get pregnant

Best Answer

If she's pregnant then so is he...lol..She didn't get there by herself ya know

Best Answer

It isn't mine :0

Best Answer

lmao...Not yet anyway

Best Answer

^5's you. Touche

Best Answer

I read it too, good idea

Best Answer

love it!<br />
I got mine disconnected years ago, so I wouldn't have to worry about that.

Best Answer

this is to true and men would probably to say they have taken them

Best Answer

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooL So TRUE!!!!! :)

Best Answer

AGREED. I believe the men would definitely use the pill and the religions of the world probably not argue about it.....much.

Best Answer