I don't find any foreign female accents attractive.
Blurbel Blurbel 26-30, M 31 Answers Apr 25, 2012

Bond....James Bond...

Best Answer

I don't know but I got in trouble when my other half found out that the GPS voice was set to British Accent because I thought it was sexy.

Best Answer

Because accents are damn sexy.

Best Answer

I don't know---but maybe b/c it's foreign (somewhat) to the ears, it exudes an air of exoticisim which can be mistaken for sexiness? <br />
I

Best Answer

Colin Firth

Best Answer

are you reading my mind?? ^.^

Best Answer

British accents snooty ? <br />
Stop basing your opinion of the accent on the Thornberrys please. <br />
I'm Scottish... therefor British and its because its exotic... out of the norm... <br />
The grass is always greener on the other side. <br />
plus Scottish accents are the ******* best in the world !

Best Answer

I like British accents and am not a girl.

Best Answer

I am not nearly as attracted to Brit accents as I am certain undisclosed others. Sorry to be a bearer of what may be not so great news, and I cant speak for evry1- but most people from the USA find LOTS of different accents to be attractive or sexy and its bcuz most of us only speak and hear American dialect English. Often girls in a particular the states may find the accent of people from other US regions just as sexy as a Brit accent.

Best Answer

i love british accents coz they speak the words more clearly.<br />
oh, i'm not north american girl. i'm asian.

Best Answer

I bet they don't like the sounds of American actors faking British accents!

Best Answer

um, because they're hot. this is one of those 'why is the sky blue' type of questions..lol

Best Answer

Wow....My dad is English and my mom is American ......so I think I'm gonna start talking with an English accent :)

Best Answer

Because they're annoying teenage girls who are sculpted by society to think that way. Plus everything sounds politer in a british accent. And when they see british guys like the boys in one direction they think they're all like that. I personally find most British guys to seem a little bit gay for my taste.

Best Answer

i'm British and definately not GAY althouth there isn't anything wrong with it, personally i like all accents from all over the world, except a strong Irish accent, ive found myself asking "pardon" about 20 times and still don't understand. But accents are great

Best Answer

I don't know I hear one and I just naturally flirt it is crazy not like all over someone but yeah its crazy.

Best Answer

Because it sounds sort of cultured and intelligent...even if the guy/girl/whatever isn't cultured and intelligent. (Hey, have to cover all gender ba<x>ses...)

Best Answer

Foreign sounding people in general can be a pro and con. the others have mentioned good points. While I'm sure you can think of some that are very irritable to hear. http://dialectblog.com/2011/01/27/5-reasons-why-some-dialects-are-unpopular/

Best Answer

I love a british accent not Sure why

Best Answer

As a North American male, I find Welsh accents cute.

Best Answer

LOL... because they sound so gentlemanly, and well... there is not enough of that these days...

Best Answer

I find HAL's accent attractive.

Best Answer

LOL, the whole calm psycho robot works for you eh.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, totally turns me on!

Best Answer

Beauty!

Best Answer